On the way to 100 million reads! (hyperbole intended)
It’s one year since I began this blog. Blogging is a work in progress; not unlike learning to the play piano. You have to practice regularly, and as you do one discovers that there is yet more improvement to be had.
From the vault, here are the 10 most read articles that I’ve written thus far (I’m not including pieces published in the media and other sites). A couple from the previous blog have snuck in as they continue to be read.
This list shouldn’t be confused as being synonymous with the most significant articles from the blog, but those which have attracted the highest readership.
Also interesting is how social issues dominate the list, rather than posts which focused on theological and church matters. I suspect this is due to the fact that ethical questions have broader interest than issues facing a Christian denomination, amongst others things.
3. New anti-religious legislation to impact Victoria
4. Please don’t call Jehovah’s Witnesses Christian
5. What does Bible say about Asylum Seekers?
6. The End of Tribalism (Gospel Coalition of Australia)
7.The trouble of disagreeing with homosexuality
9. Observations & Questions about Safe Schools
10. Lessons in how to disagree with popular opinion
One thought on “Happy Birthday!”
Keep up the great work Murray!
Comments are closed.